We at Interior Studio have set highly secured privacy policies to protect your personal information and data we collect on this website to provide the best services to our customers. This policy defines all the practices we follow to provide services at Interior Studio and all the privacy principles that have been covered under this policy governing the website.
Your Privacy is our commitment
We respect your privacy and hence have committed to keep your personal and sensitive information under highly secured ethical policies. Here, we describe what type of information we collect from you and how we use and share it under the policy keeping your privacy at utmost security valuing the trust of our customers at Interior Studio. We advise you to read the document carefully, by reading and accessing the services you are agreed to our policy disclosed. For any further queries, please contact our customer support.
What types of cookies are used?
Advertisement cookies are placed on the website related to your shopping experience that matches your preference on the website. These cookies collect ad information and the times the ad is visited on the website.
- Essential cookies are the primary ones that are used for the efficient functioning of the website.
- Analytics cookies are placed on your computer to analyze how a visitor is landed on the website. These cookies analyze how a user is interacting on the site and what services capture customer’s interest.
- Customization cookies are used to track the customer’s behaviour and repeated visits on the site and help to alter the services and render the tailored services.
- Security cookies are used to gather browning information to prevent any sort of security risks. These cookies are used to protect the user’s data from violation.
- Third-party site cookies are optional ones that can be disabled on your browser settings. These cookies gather information certainly when a user visits any other website that renders our services but does not gather any personal information of the user.
- Site management cookies are often used manually for the proper maintenance of the website. These cookies gather information to maintain the identity and restore information on pages.
- Other tracking technologies are the entities that collect information other than cookies, like tiny web objects like web beacons, pixel tags and a means of limited data to perform statistics and check how many visitors landed on a page or number of views or email viewers. However, you can always change, customize and turn off your cookie settings depends on your preferences. We commit to protect our customers’ privacy and date under high-security policies.